General System Dynamics (GSD) offers the only comprehensive software & services solution for legal holds of backup data for eDiscovery and litigation support. GSD provides specialized products and services for the demanding and complex needs of corporations, legal service providers, law firms and consultants. Data Manager™ is the first enterprise class platform to offer comprehensive capabilities of data preservation and legal hold execution for early case assessments, legal hold management, analysis & review, and collection & culling of backup specific data. Its integrated workflow within a single application at the lowest cost makes GSD's software the perfect compliment to your current case management and legal hold system and will be an immense time saver for your data storage and I.T. staff. With Data Manager™, corporations, legal service providers and law firms can significantly reduce electronic discovery costs, risk, time & workload by more than 90%.
Free Data Storage Assessment
- Big Data Under Attack @ Huffington Post Tech by Tom Silva and Brian Greenberg
- Why you should stop write protecting your backup tapes. by Brian Greenberg
- Interview in Processor Magazine: What To Look For When Seeking A New Data Center Building Or Land Site → Article in PDF
- Are your data backup systems secure? @ InfoSec Institue by Brian Greenberg
- Seven questions every CIO should be able to answer about eDiscovery and legal holds. by Brian Greenberg
- A Cost Analysis of Media Consumption using System Dynamics Modeling in a Data Storage Backup Environment by Brian Greenberg